Come Back Again! Tickets Good for All Three Days with ‘Be Back Pass’ – pick it up at exit
$10.00 – Adults
FREE – Children 12 and under
- Half Off admission to all active military families with military ID
- Half Off admission with Shrine Circus ticket stub
- Half Off admission with Savor Ft. Wayne Restaurant receipt
- Beer BaconFest Tickets- no discounts
- $2 COUPONS AT ALL FT. WAYNE GANDER MOUNTAIN & DICKS SPORTING GOODS LOCATIONS
- PRINTABLE DISCOUNT COUPON FOR SPORT LAKE & CABIN SHOW – -coming soon
Tickets are sold only at the Coliseum box office during show hours.
* To return to the show a second or third day pick up a ‘Be Back Pass’ at the VIP desk.
Friday, January 26 – noon to 10 p.m. OPEN 1 HOUR LATER FRIDAY
Saturday, January 27 – 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sunday, January 28 – 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
* Show hours subject to change.
Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
4000 Parnell Ave.
Fort Wayne, IN 46805
The Allen County War Memorial Coliseum and Expo Center features nearly 5,000 on-site parking spaces, just steps from the front doors. The Memorial Coliseum offers safe, secure and lighted parking for all guests to park their vehicles during events, for a nominal fee. Cars, vans and pick-up trucks are $5.00 in the Main Lot and $8.00 in the Preferred Lot. Parking for buses is $12.00. There is a convenient drop-off and pick-up zone located in the circle drive, just off eastbound Coliseum Boulevard. Access to the circle drive is limited to 15 minutes, to allow time to purchase tickets at the Ticket Office or for picking up and/or dropping off.
Official Hotel of 2017:
Fairfield Inn & Suites – request ‘Outdoor Sport Show’ rate – $89
6021 Lima Rd Ft. Wayne IN 46818